The success of our company depends on our ability to continuously improve the quality of our processes, while we protect our workers and the environment.
In our daily operations we emphasise the need to ensure the health of our employees, the workplace safety, the protection of the environment, the quality improvement and the goodwill of the community.
The achievement of the above objectives is a commitment made by the general management in order to protect the interests of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and the communities where we operate.
Quality and certification
Since the beginning of our operation in 1998, we elected quality as one of our key corporate objectives, and therefore in 2008 we decided to implement a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2008.
The implementation of ISO 9001:2008 standard emphasised customer satisfaction as a necessary measure for our activities to ensure we serve and satisfy our customers' needs continuously.
Our Quality Management System is:
- Documented and managed aiming continuous improvement,
- Focused on improving quality in all processes inherent to the scope of activity of our company,
- Audited periodically by internal and external auditors (customers and registrar),
- Monitored, evaluated and reviewed periodically by management.
We are aware that quality goes far beyond the production flow, and we use our Quality Management System to drive and improve quality throughout the company.
Our commitment to quality is validated by our ISO 9001:2008 certification, obtained on the 25th of May of, 2011 with the accreditation of INMETRO, UKAS and ANAB:
- Certificate Bureau Veritas Nr. BR 230650/A
- Certificate Bureau Veritas Nr. BR 230650/B
- Certificate Bureau Veritas Nr. BR 230650/C
This certification emphasises our commitment to ensuring the provision of structures and services that exceed the expectations and the high quality standards required by our customers.